Social distancing and safety measures have our shipments moving a bit slower than usual. Our team is working as quickly as possible, but please keep in mind that fulfillments will be delayed 3-5 days. Your understanding, support and patience means the world to our team and is greatly appreciated.
Please continue to reach out with any questions — we are happy to help.
- During this time, we are aiming to ship all orders within 7 business days (excluding holidays), unless otherwise noted on specific product pages.
- Due to the backlog on behalf of our shipping partners, tracking numbers can take up to 72 hours to post up to date information. Entering your tracking number directly into USPS tracking will provide the most recent updates
- For domestic orders, items can be returned for refund or exchange by contacting us within 30 days of delivery date. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label
- Once returned items are received back at our warehouse, refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed
- International shipping is experiencing delays up to 4 weeks in delivery in some areas due to the ongoing public health crisis
- Taxes and/or import duties are not included with your order. International customers are responsible for any additional costs imposed by the local government upon delivery to the destination country