OPEN POSITIONS AT CRAIGHILL
We're looking for a highly organized and communicative operations person to join Craighill. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage time and tasks without supervision, along with a willingness to tackle new projects head-on and get their hands dirty. A proficiency with light shop tools is a plus, systems thinking and commitment to quality are a must.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage master inventory list and low-stock alerts
- Coordinate production reorders with existing vendors
- Forecast inventory needs and allocation
- Schedule finishing / workshop employees
- Setting daily and weekly priorities
- Improve workflow and processes to shorten lead-times
- Maintain studio supplies and organization
Coordinate Fulfillment & Customer Service:
- Exceed customer expectations with communications and order fulfillment
- Manage web order fulfillment
- Manage / schedule fulfillment of wholesale orders
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Operations Manager'
We're looking for dedicated and capable interns to assist with various design projects (3D modeling, prototyping, research, etc.) along with helping out around our office and workshop. For more information, or to apply, please email email@example.com