OPEN POSITIONS AT CRAIGHILL:
Craighill is a contemporary design company engaged in developing, manufacturing, and selling enduring objects that ignite a sense of wonder. We are a small, growing team dedicated to nurturing curiosity amongst our colleagues, our business partners, and our customers. We aim to build a like-minded staff whose goals align with our purpose and values, namely the pursuit of knowledge, sustainability, interpersonal respect, and ingenuity.
Craighill is looking for a proactive and communicative person to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage time and efforts without supervision, along with a commitment to building long-term working relationships. Resourcefulness, organization, and a positive attitude are a must.
- Prepare studio daily—spot cleaning, arranging items, organizing product
- Manage organization and oversight of all samples
- Support Brand Director in maintaining close contact with retail partners, circulating new line sheets, providing brand collateral
- Visit key accounts, support with merchandising efforts, push to maximize sell-through, and provide product knowledge sessions
- Prepare & send weekly marketing emails
- Maintain social media calendar and posting schedule
- Facilitate influencer marketing initiatives
- Prepare & send new product release information to press contacts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the online customer experience by ensuring product imagery and copy is accurate and on-brand
- Assist with all trade show and pop-up market preparation, set up, buyer meetings, followup
- Assist in preparing for photo shoots, video shoots
- Support operations team with order fulfillment and customer service needs
- Take on additional projects, as necessary, including some physically demanding tasks
- College graduate with an interest in design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Highly organized and deadline-driven
- Accurate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Craighill is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include how you learned about this opportunity within the body of your email.