OPEN POSITIONS AT CRAIGHILL:
Craighill is a contemporary design company engaged in developing, manufacturing, and selling enduring objects that ignite a sense of wonder. We are a small, growing team dedicated to nurturing curiosity amongst our colleagues, our business partners, and our customers. We aim to build a like-minded staff whose goals align with our purpose and values, namely the pursuit of knowledge, sustainability, interpersonal respect, and ingenuity.
Craighill is looking for a proactive, communicative, and experienced person to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage time and efforts without supervision, along with a commitment to building long-term working relationships. Resourcefulness, organization, and a positive attitude are a must.
- Set and pursue ambitious, informed wholesale targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with wholesale buyers and other industry professionals
- Support wholesale buyers throughout the year, anticipating needs and following up on new pickups
- Utilize and maintain CRM with contact info, careful notes, followup reminders
- Lead weekly wholesale meeting utilizing data, highlighting trends, and proposing strategies to reach and exceed targets
- Manage sales events, trade shows and other pop-up events
- Work closely with operations and fulfillment team, confirming inventory allocation, packing and shipping protocol
- Assist with payment remittance and accounts receivable
- Identify and pursue alternative revenue streams and opportunities
- College graduate with an interest in design
- Minimum 2 years experience in a structured and professional sales or marketing role
- Comfortable working in a sales environment with accountability for setting and hitting targets
- Accurate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize and execute creative marketing strategies
Craighill is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include how you learned about this opportunity within the body of your email.