To apply, please submit a resume, and a cover letter containing the following information to email@example.com
- 2 professional references
- Salary request
- Describe the tools you use to stay organized
Position title: Ecomm Manager
About Our Company
Launched in November 2015, Craighill is a design and manufacturing brand rooted in curiosity, ingenuity, and satisfaction. We know that the world already has too much “stuff” and you don’t need yet another shiny object. That’s why we design our products to be as functional and timeless as they are beautiful and intriguing. We take great pride in our work, and we’re excited to continue building a team of amazing people who share our values of ingenuity, empathy, endurance, and wonder.
Creativity fuels our growth – when we release exciting new products and tell great stories, we draw people in. At the same time, growth fuels our creativity – the more resources we have to work with, the more imaginative we can be.
We are looking for an Ecomm Manager to join our team and balance these two forces, harnessing creativity to communicate the magic of our products, and harnessing data to measure success, refine our approach, and optimize.
Your work will include campaign planning and execution, lifecycle marketing, and the ecomm customer journey. You will be a key member of our team, using a keen eye and hard numbers to draw people in and keep them engaged.
You will lead our internal marketing team, collaborate closely with agency partners, and stay up to date on best practices across our marketing ecosystem.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience – 3+ years of relevant experience in ecomm marketing
- Leader – You’re at ease leading a team, providing direction and feedback, and getting great results from the people around you. You know that 1+1=3
- Collaborator – Experience working with agency partners, finding meaningful ways to quickly translate their key recommendations into action
- Planner – Develop informed strategies to win new customers and retain existing ones across all channels, working on yearly, quarterly, and monthly timelines
- Analyst – You love data, you have experience developing useful reporting that can be easily analyzed, explained, and acted on
- Shopify Wizard - Experience and comfort with Shopify
- Excellent Project Manager – Able to navigate multiple projects with overlapping timelines, prioritizing work based on impact, and improving internal processes
- Systems Thinker – Comfortable connecting related systems and platforms, working to find new tools to meet needs
- Goal Oriented – You set clear goals, advance towards them, and measure their impact without direct oversight
- Transparent Communication – Excellent teammate and communicator, ensuring information is being shared clearly and openly across the company and with outside partners
Tools You’ll Use
- Shopify, Klaviyo, Postscript
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Workspace
- Employer subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Discount on Craighill and third-party products
Head of Brand
Estimated Weekly Hours
This position is full-time, exempt
$70 - 80K annually, depending on experience
No physical demands required of this position