Uniform Round Cuff - Brass
A foundation piece. Architecturally inspired and minimal, the uniform cuff is cold-formed from bar stock to allow for an extremely efficient manufacturing process. The subtlety of the design allows the cuff to function in a wide variety of contexts and appeal to a wide variety of wearers. Whether this is your first piece of jewelry or you’re adding to a growing collection, you’ll soon want one in every style.
- 1/4" Diameter bar
- Measures 2.5" X 1.5"
- Solid Cartridge Brass (alloy 260 – 70% copper, 30% zinc)
- Bull-nose ends
- Made in Ohio
- Finished in Craighill’s NYC workshop
- Small size fits wrists under 6.5"
- Large size fits wrists over 6.5"
- Measure the circumference of your wrist with a measuring tape. You can also use string or tape with a ruler. Wrap it around your wrist and mark the overlap with a pen.